eqa

snow

Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Review 3: 17/1/2013- One Bake aku datang..

Assalamualaikum....

the time is coming....!!!... I will start my cooking and baking, this is my dream before semester break... huyayyyy.....

before that, I need to prepare all the ingredient.... So, the suitable place that I need to go is One bake. that place sold all the baking ingredient or other baking materials.... 
I already decided to make a moist choc cake and durian crepe....wowww....
I'm so excited..... 

my mum spend RM60++ to buy all the ingredient... hopefully, I will finish all the flour that I already bought.... huhuuu... hopefully....hehee....

next place... nak beli durian pula.... 
ok... 1 bakul RM20.... OMG... my mum bayar lagi... thanks you mum......

durian untuk durian crepe sikit je, makan je banyak.... tapi ada juga yang rosak.... kena la buang kan...

ok... thats all....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment